Monday, March 26, 2007

Weird Shit on the Ground


One of the things I really miss in Atlanta is not finding as much weird shit on the ground as I did in NYC (or London). There's something about more pedestrian-ized cities that makes for great shit on the ground. However, yesterday I saw this Gizmo on the ground outside Target and was very pleased. I mean, Gizmo? This is like a circa 1983 toy. Maybe Stripe was nearby!

**I am aware that the quality of this picture sucks. I have a good explanation, though - my camera phone sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some kid probably hauled it out of the back seat of the car when mommy wasn't looking. gizmo. eiw. i was not a gremlins fan.

Anonymous said...

That is by far the best thing I've seen lying on the ground in a very long time. Much better than the trail of dead baby mice I saw a few years ago in Hell's Kitchen.