Monday, March 19, 2007

Blessed Herbs

Hi Friends,

Don't forget your favorite li'l Gemini's birthday is coming up in just three months! This year, please consider giving me the gift of complete elimination, a colon cleansing kit from Blessed Herbs. It's a gift that keeps on giving. And giving. And giving. For at least 8 days!

If you doubt its efficacy, check out testimonials from their recent Poo Contest*. If you guys are generous, soon I'll too be able to say, "It's gross and it's mine!"

It's a pricey gift, but, as I've always said, love me, love my colon.

* HUMAN FECES ALERT. CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Cheers,
R2B2

4 comments:

Russ said...

Where do I start??? Here's a good enough place: "I must say it feels a bit weird to be sending pics of my poo to complete strangers," says the winner of the Poo Contest. THAT'S BECAUSE IT IS WEIRD! REALLY FUCKING WEIRD!!! Also, I like how most of the contestants conveniently had some kind of wooden dowel areound the house with which to pick up the poo. But that's better than the one person who, alarmingly, seemed to be using their hands. Finally (and I may have more thoughts had I been able to make it more than a 1/3 of the way down the page), why does the poo look like that? By "that," I mean long and saggy like old panty hose? Maybe that is what poo looks like when you cleanse. Or maybe these people had fucked up poo and needed to get that shit (literally!) out of there!!!!

R2B2 said...

Elsewhere on the site they compare what comes out to tire rubber. I can't wait!

I'm planning to use chopsticks to pick mine up.

therefereeblows said...

Wow,incredeble I really am lost for words

therefereeblows said...

However , it may stop Orangello drinking from the toilet