Friday, June 8, 2007

Embrace Kucinich, God Damn You People


OK, I'm catching some grief for my post about how the computerized VoteMatch test told me I should vote for Kucinich. Well, actually, it told me my opinions and his overlapped for 85% of the questions asked. Not necessarily that I should vote for him because it doesn't take into account the emotional feeling ones has toward their candidate of choice. Or hedging your votes by opting for the person more likely to win, as opposed to the one who's your political soulmate. Politics is a dirty game, my friends, and we all play it from time to time.

Anyway, my point in all of this is to say that you should all take the test yourself. If you're a friend of mine, it's likely that Kucinich will come up pretty high on your list too. In which case you can STOP MAKING FUN OF ME for supporting the elfin hippie peacenik who hasn't a chance in hell.

So, take the VoteMatch test here and let me know how it turns out for you. If Li'l DenDen comes up at the top of your list (and you were honest in your responses), I'll buy you a cold one!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I got Carol Moseley-Braun, but I didn't agree with her about all that much (nothing like your 85%)...

Russ said...

for some reason, since a couple of days ago, it is autmotaically going to the '04 elections. i am the last person i know to take it who got the '08 candidates. e.g., Ed will be voting for John Kerry this time around.

Russ said...

ps R2 - have you been to his you tube channel??? his videos are pretty good - i especially like the cute ones where he and his wife wish people happy easter and stuff like that. they are hilarious. seriously, i wish there was a world where he could win. the world would be a far better place if it wasn't the type of world where wanting a truly good man in the white house was seen as fucking hilarious.