Monday, May 21, 2007

It's Official!!! My Mind is Made Up!!!!


I am 100% Bill Richardson, all the way. I actually decided this a few weeks ago but he hadn't declared so I had to keep, as we say in yiddish circles, shtum. But today, joy upon joy, it's official so I am too. Man, I am ALL OVER this guy. I have a friend profile on his website, even. The only one in Marietta, GA - shockingly!!!!!! I am seriously in love, can't stress it enough, he is super double awesome with hot fudge and butterscoth on top (no nuts or cherries b/c I don't like those, but he may have those for you guys...). He has experience (sorry Obama), isn't scarily divisive (sorry Hill), doesn't have that smarmy used car salesman vibe (sorry Supercuts), is smart, tall (come on, it fucking matters),is a diplomat, has an excellent record on both choice and gay rights, comes from a border state with a huge immigrant Hispanic population (eg he can look all these racist fuckers in the eye and say they know nothing about the issue compared to him), IS fucking Hispanic for god's sake (how cool would it be if we had not the first FEMALE president, no the first BLACK president...but the first Hispanic President! Sneak attack minority!!! Oh sorry R2B2 - as you always say - Asians, just watching...), is tough, is plain spoken, is not exactly bad looking although people will be tobogganing merrily down the slopes of hell before i get hot for a politician. Plus he declared today and is already through the 10% barrier in Iowa and NH. Iowa! Red-assed Iowa!

I am officially saying it: I am BUMPER STICKER EXCITED. Stay tuned for a photo of my bumber sticker. Seriously, this is reminding me of '92 when I volunteered for Slick Willie's campaign.

OK, I just took a mid-sentence break and ordered 3 bumper stikers that say "Brains - Guts - Experience: Bill Richardson '08". I will take a pic when they arrive (I got three, one for each of our cars and one to foist on my first convert). I will give $50 when I have $ (eg next paycheck; currently I have R2B2 visit-related plans for my $$$...sorry Bill but a girl's gotta have priorties).

2 comments:

R2B2 said...

Hmmm... I'm skeptical about this Bill Richardson thing, but you can try to convince me. He looks like a weatherman on Fox Five News at 10. Or the host of a crappy game show (The Joker's Wild) or maybe a blooper clip show.

You know my heart still beats for the gentle elfin vegan Dennis Kucinich, but, of course, I realize he couldn't win an election on Mars even if he were the only one running. I'm rooting for Hil as I have $50 riding on a bet that she'll beat Obama. Plus I want to see Slick Willy be the First Gentleman.

Russ said...

dude he totally looks like a weatherman. i think he might look like mario bosquez from the nyc cbs affiliate's morning show (i did a segment with him about earth day). i'm going to surf for a looky likey.

i am just sick of hill being so wishy washy about stuff. i mean. obviosuly rthere is a huge part of me that wants to see a woman in the white house and i don't have a serious problem with her, but i still have no clue if she could win or not. i think being really definite about the issues sits better with people than even agreeing with them does, in a lot of cases. you know how people are always replying to comments that bush is a fucking moron by noting how steadfast and plain spoke he is.