Monday, April 30, 2007

Follow Up on $400 Follow-Up Report


Dear Russ,

Thank you for bringing the Super Cuts "Style File" to my attention. It's a valuable research tool that has shed some much needed light on the John Edwards grooming mystery.

Though I appreciate the thoroughness of your research, I must disagree with your initial assessment. The "Tobias" is far too heavily winged to resemble Edwards' cut of choice. I believe his haircut to be a WASPier, buttoned-up, flattened, and heavily lacquered modification of the "Gilles."

Please reference the above photo and let me know what you think.

Sincerely,
R2B2, P.I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see what you're saying...but there is something about the Tobias that just says Edwards to me. I think it is the feathery, 80's vive it has.

Anonymous sure ain't having any of it though! I can't wait to see what Anonymous has to say about Gilles!

I will say this about Gilles: Don't you think he kind of looks like if Jean-Paul Belmondo and Elvis had a child?

R2B2 said...

More like Belmondo and John Stamos!