Friday, October 12, 2007

Has R2B2 Submitted to the Rolling Stones??


Well??? R2, I am dying here. It's been almost two months since I sent you The Greatest CD Ever Burned By Mankind. So???? Still hate the Stones? Please bear in mind that answering that question in the affirmative will result in me programming my Caller Tunes so that you hear Honky-Tonk Woman instead of a ring whenever you call me. And in me doing a Mick Jagger chicken dance right next to you on the sidewalk when I next come to NYC. And recruiting someone (Sparky?) to throw in a couple of the Bowie/Jagger moves from their Dancing in the Streets video.

2 comments:

R2B2 said...

r2 is ashamed to admit that she lost her rolling stones cd under a pile of crap on her desk. she will excavate for it asap.

Anonymous said...

I'll apologize in advance for spitting in your face, Russ, while screaming the refrain - just like Dave does in the video.
- Sparky