Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Aruba, Jamaica, Ooh I Wanna Take Ya...


I'm going to Aruba! Tomorrow! I will be gone until next Wednesday!! If I can post from there, I will, but needless to say it is not my first priority. My first priorty involves cream of coconut and a blender. My second priority is avoiding the clothing-optional beach, since in my experience, the people who opt to take their clothes off are the people who should not opt in such a manner. My third priority is bird watching, and in true nerd fashion I have printed out color photos of the birds I most hope to see (the troupial! the bananaquit!the ruby-topaz hummingbird!). Bunches, in true mick fashion, has printed out the address of a mick bar.

In honor of this momentous occasion, my first real vacation in years and years and years, plus my first family vacation with my (incredibly generous and awesome) parents and (incredibly excited and soon to be tipsy and sunburned) husband, above is a picture of my all-time favorite Aruban, the tantalizingly scandalous Euro-frat boy Joran Van der Sloot, with slightly less tantalizingly scandalous Arubans Satish and Deepak Kalpoe.

No comments: