Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Good Things, Bad Things



My thoughts are a little all over the place of late. I can't settle on a rant, so here are some random thoughts.

BAD

1. I am officially not an Obama fan. I didn't really care either way, but he really made an ass out of himself at the Daedalus I mean Petraeus thingy. Who didn't though, really? John Warner, that's who. God bless his red little heart. The rest of them are all grandstanding morons. Biden is so humorless - I am seriosuly going to send him a batch of my new fancy brownies I perfected over the weekend. My Edwards-ism is continuing, but I'm starting to think it's just because I don't have to hear him making an ass out of himself from the Senate floor every day.

2. I am very, very unhappy with this turn of events in Robert Downey, Jr.'s hair. Anyone who knows me knows that my love for RDJ knows no bounds, but this shit has got to go. The only thing that is making up for it right now is the picture of Ryan Gosling with a beard that I just saw. No, an actual beard, not the usual kind guys in Hollywood have. I love beards. I spent most of last Saturday night going on about needing a mountain man with long hair and a beard (theoretically of course; I have Bunches and he looks best without long hair and a beard - the long hair needs to be not Irish and ten different colors) and how he should be as close to Billy Crudup in Almost Famous as possible, but with a beard. Now I think he can just be a Ryan Gosling with a beard and that would be just fine.

3. Orangello, and to a lesser extent Sophia, has fleas. It sucks. It sucks for him mostly, but it's driving me crazy too. He is so unhappy. They are disgusting, and so hard to get rid of. I just learned that the little black specks they leave all over him are dried blood passed as feces. Oh man.

GOOD

4. Someone wants to buy one of my collages, which kind of makes me a professional artist I guess? Cool, because "professional idiot" did not look good on my biz cards.

5. 30 Rock is seriously the funniest show since Arrested Development. I am particularly fond of Tracy Morgan (pictured), although you gotta love Kenneth the Page. If you have not seen it, go and get season 1 on dvd. I watched the whole thing in about 2 days. Did I mention those brownies yet? Yeah, make some of those before you watch.

6. I can't think of anything else. I am not talking about Britney Spears! Shit, I just talked about Britney Spears!!!!!

No comments: