Friday, September 14, 2007

Angry man with small penis issues the ultimate insult

Not sure what happened on the 4 train this morning but I had to listen to a man (wearing a pantyhose colored do rag!) go off on this woman. Presumably she said something to start it, but you never know. Here's the choicest portion of his 10 minute rant:

You thought I was looking at you? I wasn't fucking looking at you. You're just mad cause I ain't gonna holler at you. You're not very smart, are you? You ain't got no bread. And you don't have a good hairstyle.


It got more bizarre. At one point he said something about how she should pluck out his eyeballs and pay his rent.

Fuck these assholes who 1) holler at you and then 2) turn on you if you give them lip in return. In my younger years, before this hellhole city beat me down, I would tell them to you-know-what, and in return, I've been berated, called a skank, gotten racial slurs, listened to long tirades about how ugly I am, and was once even chased down a subway platform, by a redneck wearing an American flag bandanna. The weird part is that it's made me appreciate how polite the come-ons are in my neighborhood. They ask if they can talk to you. Or tell you to have a nice day. Or ask you to marry them. Tell you they have a good job and a car.

Life in the concrete jungle isn't pretty, girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe her hair would look etter if she put a pantyhose colored do rag on it for a while.

was the guys do rag untied and just lying on top of his head? i love how nyc guys do that.

R2B2 said...

Naw, it was screwed on tight.