Monday, August 13, 2007

Would you like a side of egg foo yung with that?

Proceedings from an actual conversation that took place this past weekend in front of my apartment building. At 1:00 am no less.

R2B2: Pulling up to my apartment on my bicycle.

Neighborhood dude: Looking over at me.
Hey, you got my Chinese food?

R2B2: Ha ha.

NB: Pretending to look at his watch.
I put my order in a long time ago. You don't have my chicken chow mein? Ha ha ha ha.

R2B2: That's really fucking funny. Every Chinese girl living in this neighborhood gets that comment.

NB: Oh, I'm sorry! I'm just fooling wit' choo.

R2B2: Ok, whatever.

NB: It's the basket! It's the basket!

Neighborhood dude's lady friend: Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo...

3 comments:

Russ said...

What a loser. Everyone knows that you should NEVER order delivery from R2B2's Great Wall Lucky Paradise Bamboo Garden Pagoda. The delivery girl sucks and has an attitude and a sailor mouth! Get take-out instead!

Oh man how big of a death wish would you have to have to ask the guy if he had your fried chicken? I mean, it's the same exact insult, just the chicken is prepared differently. (Please note I am assuming the guy was black b/c he said "wit choo". If he happened to be Puerto Rican, please substitiute fried chicken with arroz con pollo)

Anonymous said...

Did you have his chicken chow mein or not????

Anonymous said...

Yo I got your chicken chow mein right next to my six pack of whoop ass fool!!