Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Rudy's shit hitting the fan

Shit! Pat Robertson has endorsed Ghouliani! Someone is going to have to shoot him. I mean shoot Rudy, but why not take out Pat Robertson while we're at it? Apparently, Ghouli and Pat became good friends while recovering from prostate cancer. That's some serious male bonding.

Meanwhile, America is insisting that sexism is not at play in Hillary coverage.

Are we living in an alternate reality? Hello? Will the UFO that swept over Kucinich's head at Shirley MacLaine's house please pick me up and transport me to far off land?

2 comments:

Russ said...

So far today, one person asked me what waterboarind is and another stood there cutting their apple with a plastic knife 0 which doesn't even fucking work - because they were too lazy to walk to the kitchen. They actually said that. Tell the little green men to swing by my office after they pick you and Denny up.

Oh, and I took another one of those "take this quiz to see who you should vote for" things and came out with 94% for Denny. I'm still voting for Edwards.

Russ said...

PS I guess McCain really fucked up when he kissed Robertson's ass. He alienated a lot of supporters and Robertson decided to take Giuliani to the prom!

And double ps, I really didn't let myself think about this Count Chocula-CountFagHaterula partnership yesterday, but it's pretty huge and pretty awful. The only thing that was even remotely reassuring me at this point was that religion would fuck up Giuliani. However, make no mistake - this is still ulitmately about religion. At the nd of the day the Robertson folks really believe that Islam is a threat to Christianity, and we all know that they hold secret meetings about hurrying the Rapture along.

Would Giuliani make a social conservative hs running mate? Huckabee, perhaps???