Monday, November 12, 2007

Is this true? Because if it is, it's awesome.

Bunches told me that he heard a report about John Edwards on NPR yesterday and that he promised that if he is elected and Congress does not approve universal health care, he will suspend health insurance for all senators and congresspersons. I have been looking for corroboration of this too-awesome-to-be-true nugget of butt-kicking genius but can't find any. His position statements on his website have some fighting words about how he's taking names of those who voted "no" on S-CHIP and will see that they are run out of office post haste.

I really like him. I am officially committed and have signed up to volunteer. I read through all of the position statements and have little quarrel with any of his positions, except of course he isn't for drug legalization, but I'm putting that aside (again). I mean, who am I gonna vote for - Mike Gravel? I'd rather post a video of myself throwing a rock. Ha.

1 comment:

R2B2 said...

You like him cuz you're a weirdo, apparently!